BLOGGER


Today I learn something new about blogger world! quite interesting. There is several word make me confused Example: SEO, Keyword, Backlink and etc, after being assured by my sifu then i understand, he teach me very patiently. Step by step i learn about blogging.

I'm still in learning process. Blogger world something that you can't finish to learn and keep wanted to know more and more, no wonder people obsess with internet, a lots of things we can explore, learn and very interesting.

Actually totally out from my expertise and new things for me. Hope will give benefit for me and one day will expert in this field, so to my sifu becarefull i'll beat you one day hehe.. Anyway thank you very much dear :)

If you want more info about blogging you can visit this blog:

Comments

  1. hehehe.. di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada jalannya... :) Minat tu kena ada...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fast leaner tau...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment